We Are a community of cider makers, drinkers & businesses.
The Pennsylvania Cider Guild is a community of cider makers, cider drinkers, and associated businesses unified around the common goal of growing the market for Pennsylvania cider.
Through education, communication, outreach, and legislative reform, we are collectively increasing the accessibility of Pennsylvania cider locally, regionally, and nationally.
The PA Cider Guild (PACG) is a trade organization formed in 2014 to bring together cidermakers, cideries, cider enthusiasts and associated businesses to have a united voice in the state of Pennsylvania.
The guild and its members share the following goals:
- Promote the understanding and appreciation of cider grown in Pennsylvania
- Help producers navigate the systems within the state to advocate for legislative change
- Coordinate events to develop the cider industry in Pennsylvania
- Create unity in the cider industry within Pennsylvania
- Develop and deliver education programs, events and services to maintain quality standards in cidermaking and apple growing